Commander, Spec Op Dir; FLASH SIGNAL
FAO Operation PsyCoChemManip; alpha list only
Wed, 24/06/09, 1300h
- Following the critical media coverage of “The Project” last weekend, the Commander, Special Operations, has suspended all activity at “The Complex” with immediate effect.
- The current course, #8, will not, repeat NOT, be given the energy supplement due tonight and will go home a day early after the required 24 hour washout time.
- All course #8 attendees will be told Thursday morning that this is because of an outbreak of highly infectious diarrhoeal virus and that they will be sent home after being health screened to check for this bug.
- All non-alpha list staff within “The Complex” are to be told the same reasoning, without fail or elaboration, and that they will be confined to the site for at least 96 hours after the last infected staff member recovers. The timing of that will be directed by this office, only, consequent on events.
- No media representatives are to be admitted to The Complex and any such enquiries should continue to be directed to Department of Culture Press Office.
Personal E-Notebook Diary of Aileen B
House Mother; The Complex
Wed, 30/06/09, 1025h
“I haven’t been grounded for years! None of the resident staff could leave The Complex after last weeks D+V until today; all we’ve done is deep clean everything and play softball three times a day. Funny, whoever had the bug it wasn’t clear, no-one went missing? Anyway, a full weeks leave has been given so I’ve booked a late notice holiday in Spain. Off to the airport now!”
Internal Memo, SECRET
from “The Project” management team,
to Cabinet Office Secretariat.
Fri, 3 July 2010.
As requested by you, we have fully reviewed the recent unfortunate events involving “The Project” and attendees at “The Complex” in Cheshire. It is the firm and unanimous conclusion of all sponsor departments that there is no clear evidence of any causal link between “The Project” and the acts of violence.
To date, at least half a dozen potential international class athletes have been identified, over a dozen long-term unemployed found jobs or relevant training courses and a couple of outstanding recruits for military Special Forces discovered.
The negative publicity has not reduced demand from young people wishing to attend “The Project”; quite the opposite. Applications in the last two weeks have been about 300% more than the previous equivalent time period.
Thus, the management team have authorised “The Complex” to recommence course from Monday 13 July with course #9, an unemployed male week.
Need to know; list alpha
Tue, 07/07/09. 1630
Full approval has been issued for activity to recommence at “The Complex” with effect Mon, 13/07/2009, course #9, male unemployed.
- As there has been no breach of security Code Ochre concerning the real rather than the public purpose of “The Project”, evaluation of the Energy drink will resume immediately.
- Use of IC69 will continue.
(I am truly humbled to note over 1000 visits already, thanks folks for all your support xxxxx)